Sherry Elizabeth Lupinacci is recognized throughout the European Union as an “expert in psychotherapy” for adults, holding the accreditation EUROPSY granted by the European Federation of Psychologists´ Associations. She is certified and accredited globally as a psychoanalyst for adults by The International Psychoanalytic Association. She trained in the United States (Hampshire College, MA, and Antioch University, OH), and in Spain (Ramon Llull University, School of Blanquerna, and The Institute de Psychoanalysis of Barcelona). She is a well-established member of her professional community. She is a member of the following local, national and international institutions:
- The Col·legi Oficial de Psicòlegs de Catalunya (COPC) Lic.# 8790 www.copc.org
- The Sociedad Española de Psicoanálisis (SEP) www.socespi.org
- The Federación Española de Asociaciones de Psicoterapeutas (FEAP) www.feap.es
- The International Psychoanalytic Association (IPA) www.ipa.org.uk
- International Affiliate of the American Psychological Association (APA) www.apa.org
- Mental Health Services provider HTH Worldwide Health Services www.hthproviders.com
- Mental health professional on the Medical List of the Consulate General of the United States of America in Barcelona.
- Collaborator of the Centre Emili Mira. www.centremilimira.com
- Psychotherapist for post-graduate art therapy students at Escola Metáfora. www.metafora.org
- Blog writer for the Barcelona Women´s Network (BCN)
She is a translator of papers and other publications on psychology and psychoanalysis.
She speaks ENGLISH, FRENCH, SPANISH, AND CATALAN